Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Crafting Blog!!

Ok, so I have a few other blogs, but none that are specifically for the purpose of the crafts that I do. I guess in this blog, I'll talk mostly about knitting, but sometimes I might talk a little about spinning, beading, scrapbooking, etc.

The name:

So I thought that this would be a good name based on something my room mate said to me last night (as I was working on my latest project, a pair of Knucks):

"I think you're the only college student who procrastinates from studying by knitting!"

Fortunately, I have just recently gained access to Ravelry--which, by the way, is totally my new favorite website, and now trumps facebook as my internet time-consumer--and found the group called "College Knitters," so I could back myself up in saying that no, I'm not the only college knitter, although I probably am the only one at my University. :-(

But anyway, I've decided to make a blog about my knitting, so here it is! :-)

No comments: